- Care and maintenance of your fur
- Hang fur coat on wide strong hangers, this way the neck and shoulder line will retain shape and the weight distributes evenly.
- Do not store the fur product in a plastic bag.
- If the fur coat gets wet, shake it and hang in a cool well ventilated place. Do not hang the fur near the heat-emitting devices. After drying, once again, shake the coat well for the fur becomes fluffy.
- Do not leave fur near the heat-emitting sources. Do not spray with the means against moth, insects or other chemicals.
- Do not pin brooches to fur, do not use sharp jewellery to avoid holes.
- Don't carry hand bags very often, over your shoulder. They crumple and rough up the fur.
- Do not hold the fur coats in bright light, as they may discolour.
Lithuanian original, high quality and comfortable fur manufacturing tradition